This weekend we did a lot. But then we realized we either didn't have enough time to do, or didn't know what to do next. The first half done projects was the back side of the garage. There was not gutter so rain just fell off the roof, hit the wood and rotted it. One of the doors was also rotten.
The second project was my sewing room. This is a sewing blog but I haven't sewed since we moved, party because I am doing other projects, but also because I am not inspired whatsoever in the sewing room. We set out to change that.
We used BIN, it was recommended by a blog reader, ohhh I'm so popular. That stuff smells so yucky. We did one coat and then were driven out of the basement by the noxious smell. I did another coat yesterday, I couldn't tell if the bad smell was my breath or the paint. I'm hoping it was the paint.
We did get some smaller projects done. Found some pretty plants for a pot, got the compost bin set up, and bought a lawnmower. Charlie didn't even cut off a toe. Things are starting to look good around here.
More on him tomorrow! (Talk about a teaser.)