- Have a PSL from Starbucks once a week.
- Make a fall wreath.
- Decorate outside entry way.
- Have mulling spice on the stove on Saturdays.
- Make a scarecrow for the garden.
- Sit outside in ski chairs and watch the leaves fall. Perhaps next to a fire.
- Go apple picking.
- Paint some pumpkins and bring them to work.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Wear a Halloween costume to work if allowed.
- Host a harvest party and bob for apples.
- Buy a new fall sweater.
- Plant an acorn.
- Buy fall riding boots.
- Do a corn maze with friends.
- Buy real apple cider.
- Make apple sauce.
- Go for a long drive leaf peeping.
- Make a leaf pile.
- Hike a mountain and admire the pretty colors below.
Anything you think I should add?
What's your least favorite season?