Friday, May 17, 2013

Currently

Currently I am...

Loving finding new flowers and plants growing. It's so fun to find new things growing and blooming that you had no idea were there. 

Smelling the lilacs. One of my most favorite flowers. 

 Facetiming with my friends cute dog. Not really, but kind of. Can't wait to meet Annie in real life.

Hoping my family will come again soon.

Amazed by what a difference a week and a half makes. 
 Attempting to sort though all of the tools and gifts were were given this past weekend.

Nurturing my little seedling(s).

Admiring my new plant. It's an "Ornamental Onion" or Allium, I've been told. All I know is it's purple and I like it. 

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...