Monday, January 21, 2013

Photo A Day Recap: Week 3

14: Something Yellow: This little sign hangs on the wall next to my desk. I moved the desk the previous week because it was too cold next to the window. On Monday I felt lonely without my little sign so I moved it too. My friend Lorelei has one too, I made both of them so they make me feel connected to her.

15: An Ordinary Moment: I took two. The first was in the morning before the madness of the day began. I like feeling prepared with everything in order (surprise) before the kids come in and everything gets messy.


The second one is of Penny. She always scopes (sniffs) out the air from the safety of the car before she gets out to go walking or running. Sled dogs hang out here sometimes she I think she's sniffing their smell, making sure they are not around before she feels 100% safe to get out. 


16: Two Things: The two things I ate for lunch. A clementine and some left overs. Yum.

17: Ready: I forgot to take a picture this day. Oops. Luckily my co-workers threw me a surprise party in the library. I was not ready for that. It was also "Patriots Day" at school. Charlie lent me his jersey and I had to Google 83 in case anyone asked me questions I would be ready to pretend I knew what I was talking about.

18: Shadow: Kind of a stretch here. Can you see the shadow from the clouds on the mountains in the distance? This was taken from the top of Jay Peak. It was freezing up there, but very beautiful.


19: Delicious: The hotel we stayed in had a Keurig and hot chocolate cups. Hot chocolate plus a Twix was the perfect after skiing snack.

20: Something You Saw: This is the view from the lift on Sunday. To the left you can see a cloud blowing in. About 3 minutes later the cloud brought tons of snow. Great conditions, except the wind that brought the snow resulted in 3 of the main lifts being closed for the day.


Sorry most of this week involved skiing. More diversity coming soon.

Lauren 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...