Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sandy


Several of my friends already don't have school tomorrow due to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy. I do not have the day off:


My Brother's Girlfriend, Jaimie just told me that the "Perks of Being A Wallflower" is finally playing in Concord. And there's a showing tonight. Charlie doesn't want to go with me, he wants to do "work":


I just found a brand new show I am obsessed with. My Mom told me about it. It's called "Call the Midwives" I'm 2 episodes in and in love. Only problem is, it's only 6 episodes long as it's a mini series on PBS:

I just figured out how to add GFI's to my blog and I'm wicked excited.

Okay, that's all.

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren - that's pooey about you not having the day off! I can't believe that you don't. Hope that you and your husband are okay. Been thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...