Monday, May 19, 2014

Me Made May 2

Me Made May Continues!!!!  I had to start planning out what to wear based on the weather (and also when my legs did not look yucky.) in order to make it to the end of the month.

Monday: Flirting the Issue Skirt. I was super excited to pull this one out of the closet.
Tuesday: Summer Top. Also excited to take this out of the closet. I missed it.
Wednesday: Staple Dress. So glad to wear this dress without tights!
Thursday: Swiss Dot Top.
Friday: Ruby 2.

Superlatives for Fun:

Worst Hair Day: Monday, clearly.
Blurriest Picture: Staple Dress. Oops. I was in a hurry.
Outfit with most Almond Butter At End of The Day: Tuesday's. I even had it on my ID badge.
My Favorite: Ruby 2.
Most Fun to Wear: Flirting the Issue skirt.

On to week 3!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...