Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unbelievably Comfortable Skirt

While I was sewing this quilt top I kept thinking to myself, this fabric is so nice you shouldn't be making a quilt that you can only sleep in, you should be making clothes you can wear all day. Luckily, around that time Anna Maria Horner came up with her Flirting the Issue Skirt. I bought some of the fabric from her new line and was able to make a skirt over my vacation.


I didn't want to show it until today because I am wearing it to a bridal shower and I hate ruining surprises.


The pattern was free and very easy to follow. The skirt itself is unbelievably comfortable. I think I might make 10 more and never have to wear uncomfortable pants again.

I'll post more pictures after the bridal shower.

Happy Sunday!
Lauren
 *************
Edit, Here's a picture of Charlie and I at the bridal shower. It was lots of fun. This picture makes me desperate for summer and some natural highlights in my hair.

1 comment:

  1. darling skirt, I love it...you are a very talented young lady Lauren...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...