Thursday, March 24, 2011

Raving About Hartery Photography

I would like to shout from a mountain top, so here goes. (Lauren climbs to mountain top) Hey Everyone! Check out the amazing pictures my wonderful friend Sam took at my bridal shower last weekend. She's a fantastic photographer, lovely person and all around just great. I can't say enough good things about her. Here's a sneak peak.



Sam has been taking pictures for quite a while, many of my most favorite pictures from college were snapped by her. She's starting to build her business in the hopes that one day she can become a full time photographer. If you're interested and live in Maine or anywhere close I highly recommend her. Check out her website, I'm sure you'll be hooked; Hartery Photography.

Lauren

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...