Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 24

Your Bathroom Cabinet:


We don't have a bathroom cabinet, just a bathroom shelf. In other words all of our bathroom things are on a shelf in full view of everyone who enters the bathroom. You would think that would keep us/me clean and tidy with bathroom things, but you're wrong, I just hide everything. You thought my closet was bad. I have several stocked up unused deodorants, because my favorite brand was discontinued, now I am afraid to use them because I know I won't have anymore once they are gone. For some reason I also have 4 nearly empty bottles of Clinique "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion". My thinking is that if I'm going to look that dramatically different I should hold on to every drop, in case a nuclear disaster strikes. Wouldn't want Charlie to know how dramatically different I would look without it. Lastly, those white towels are folded/displayed incorrectly and it's driving me crazy but I won't change them because Charlie put them like that and I don't want to hurt his feelings or show him that I don't appreciate his help. I suppose if towels folded improperly is my biggest marriage issue then I don't have much to worry about.

I won't be posting for the rest of the month because tomorrow I leave for vacation with my Mum! I'll be taking pictures for the challenges though and will post them when I get back. Too bad none of the days challenges are "my awesome tan" or "my beach side cocktail." Also, I've been sewing, I just keep forgetting to post about my projects. I'll do that soon too.

See you in March,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...