Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 17

Time:

I went pretty literal with today's photo. It's our kitchen clock. I like that you can see the reflection of the rest of the room in the glass of the clock. I stole this clock from my Mom when Charlie and I moved back to New Hampshire. I like the retro vibe.

Speaking of time, is it just me or do the hours in a Friday work day seem to go by painfully slow? Also, time spent waiting for your brother who doesn't have a cell phone to show up at your house and never gave you a time that he would arrive also seems to go by slowly. I guarantee skiing this weekend will go by in the blink of an eye though.

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I know that waiting around for Garrett feeling...happens to me every Friday.... So I hope he made it to you Saftley and that you guys have a great weekend!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...