Thursday, February 9, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 9

Front door:

This is not my front door.


It's the front door (only door) to this Bob House. I thought a picture of my own front door would be kind of lame so I ventured out and went ice skating. It was super fun. 


And beautiful.


I only fell once. I was in the middle of taking a picture and next thing I knew I was on the ice and my butt hurt a lot. I didn't even realize I had taken this picture until I got home and downloaded them, it was good for a laugh.


I secretly love winter.

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. haha I love your sense of creativity! Pretty cool to take a picture of the Bob House, the name is great!

    Glad you didn't fall down anymore than once! I had to chuckle-- I am clumsy enough as it is , I would probably destroy my camera if I fell(already hurt my camera once and thankfully Canon, bless their hearts, repaired it for free).

    Oh and Cheese Puff is his real name. He was named that when we adopted him last year. It fits, don't ya think?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...