Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 15


Phone:

I thought about today's photo challenge when I was at work. I was tempted to take a picture of my work phone, but decided not to. So I came home and took a picture of my cell phone. This got me to thinking about the differences between my work phone and my cell phone. I typically don't like answering the phone at work for several reasons. First, I sound like a 12 year old and parents aren't afraid to say it. Second, I never know how to answer the phone. "Hello?", "Lauren here", "Lauren Therriault at your service", the list of possibilities goes on and on. Third, people who call me at work call about work things, which aren't always that fun. Lastly, people who call me at work call me when I am working. I don't want to talk to them while I am working, I am busy and have a tightly planned neurotic schedule to keep. In terms of my cell phone, well that baby almost never rings, but when it does I sure am happy to answer it. Mostly because I am pretty sure it's someone I love calling to tell me something great, or at least funny. People who call my cell phone also don't comment "you sound like you're 12." Probably because they already know me and know that I am not 12.

Goodnight!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...