Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 20

Handwriting:


Monday before vacation= writing vacation packing list. Even though I already have my bags packed I don't want to forget anything. Typically I always end up meticulously packing, only including items that I know I'll need and only the required amount of each, then at the last minute I stuff random items into my bag eliminating any room for souvenirs. It scares me when a suitcase doesn't have to be laid on top of in order to close it, part of my brain automatically assumes that something is wrong and I must stuff the suitcase to bursting capacity. Once on vacation I usually wear the same outfit 4 days in a row...because, well I'm on vacation! I hope this doesn't happen on this trip, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

On another note, we have nice couches but for some reason Charlie prefers to sit on the floor. He's a puzzler.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...