Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ruby Top

Rae, of Made By Rae, has done it again! She's made a great pattern that makes me drop everything and sew. The Ruby Top/Dress.  I've been waiting half the summer for this pattern to come out. I even had the fabric waiting. The top is lace and the bottom is Lisette, from Joann's. I think the fabric is meant to be for kids clothing, but I don't care because it is soft and was in the discount area. 


It was a super easy pattern to follow. It's even lined, using the extra videos Rae posted here
Too bad it's a tank top and it's officially Fall here. I think I will make a jumper-esque one to wear this Fall/Winter since the pattern can also be used to make a dress. This is how I wore it to work today. Please don't judge my green socks, there are the only socks I had in my drawer, the rest are packed away with my other winter clothes, guess I should get those out soon. Also, I really wanted a picture with this hydrangea bush that has finally bloomed! I thought it was dead all summer. 

Now Rae just announced she is releasing more patterns! I can't wait.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...