Friday, August 17, 2012

Life Updates

My new computer is here and I am in love. I don't even miss my ipad from work anymore. This puppy weights nothing and is so fast. The keys even light up so I can type in the dark. Useful for those nights when I stay up late and Charlie wants to sleep....oh wait that never happens.

I am coaching middle school cross country. It's fun. The only downside is that I have to shower twice a day, total bummer. At least now I have a solution to the lack of music:

     























Thanks Steve! It was worth waiting over a year for a wedding present. Now the only thing that I risk falling off of the sink is the tissues.

Have you seen Anna Maria Horner's "Feather Bed Quilt"? I'm in love. I don't think I'll take on a whole quilt, maybe just a pillow.

House hunting is the most terrible thing ever. The only plus side is looking in people closets and realizing how weird they are. It's also nice to know that I am not the worst housekeeper in the world. But those are the only good things. Everything else stinks. I really wanted to buy this house and host Harry Potter parties but it wasn't for sale, just a crappy one down the street.


I went to Maine last weekend and did this:


It's all about the stance. 

Every Friday and Monday morning this road sweeper drives past our apartment. At 5:45 am! Jeepers. It's most annoying. 


This weekend we are going to my Dad's house for the "Old Home Days" celebration in my hometown. I've missed approximately 1 in my 26 year span on earth. I hope to not be last in the 5k. One year I won first in my age group...then found out I was the only one in my age group entered. Wha wha whump. 

Lauren 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...