Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordle

Have you heard of Wordle? The librarian at school told me about it and I've been playing with it on Charlie's computer. (Didn't I just say I would stop wasting time?) Anywho, Wordle works by taking any piece of text and making the words used more frequently bigger.  I made two for work and this one is made by linking my blog into the program. I guess I said "just" and "year" a lot in my recent post.


 
Here's another. I made it out of one of my favorite poems. Do you know what it is? 


Pretty cool huh? Okay, now I am going to stop wasting time. 


Lauren




2 comments:

  1. The poem one is easy, but who was Frost calling Queer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wordle is fun to do. I did it again for my blog. Apparently, I have been talking about my dog a lot this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...