Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25 Things To Do In My 25th Year

Last year on my birthday I posted 24 things to do while I was 24, and even checked my progress yesterday. Now that I am 25 I have to think of a whole new list plus one. Here goes:
  1. Get married.
  2. Buy a new (to me) car.
  3. Go somewhere I've never been.
  4. Keep running (I don't really have a distance goal this year, and I never really set time goals for myself, I just want to keep running even if it means running after a long day at work with a reflective vest and a headlamp.)
  5. Host a party.
  6. Get better at my job/ keep learning.
  7. Call my friends more often. 
  8. Visit my family.
  9. Keep saving money for a house.
  10. Start more traditions with Charlie.
  11. Be more comfortable doing things alone (eating out, going to the movies...yikes I break out in hives just thinking about it.)
  12. Visit at least 2 waterfalls I haven't been to yet. 
  13. Go on a road trip. 
  14. Make new friends.
  15. Be nice and appreciative.
  16. Research sewing machines and buy a new one (one that can make button holes).
  17. Go on lots of mini adventures.
  18. Hike mount Kathadin (and not complain once while doing it).
  19. Grow my hair long then cut it off. 
  20. Practice my (forgotten) sign language skills. 
  21. Sew clothes, with and without patterns. 
  22. Cook more. 
  23. Try my best to not talk negatively about people.
  24. Spend quality time with people I like. 
  25. Be happy with my life. It's a pretty good one. 
 Think I can do it all? I sure will try.

Lauren

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...