Thursday, December 31, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen 2009!

What a year it has been. Instead of writing an insanely long post about all the fun, exciting, and amazing things that I have done this year I decided to post 12 pictures of the highlights of the year. Except I couldn't cut it down to 12, so here are 16 pictures of all the fun things I did in 2009, in no particular order.

1. and 2. Ski trip at Loon. 3. Shannon's Baby Shower. 4. Charlie's Work Christmas Party.
5. The Grand Canyon/ Road Trip. 6. Hiking with Charlie. 7. Adventure with Mum. 8. Hanging out with Shannon and Zeke.
9. Halloween. 10. North Carolina Trip with Lorelei. 11. Welcome Dylan. 12. Braid Gang.

13. Half Marathon Runners. 14. Apple Fest Prize. 15. Turkey Trot. 16. Las Vegas Half Marathon Runners.

Here's to many more great experiences and a fantastic 2010!! Happy New Year!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, Tell me the secret to having a sweet banner! please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...