Saturday, May 30, 2009

Purse in a Day

Okay, so you can make it in a day if you are like me and become completely consumed by your sewing projects. I have been begging for sun, and when it finally comes out what do I do? Stay inside all day sewing. At least the door and windows were open. And I did go outside when a random parade went by (I think people in Newmarket are confused, Memorial Day was last weekend people!)  Here's another picture of the purse. I got the pattern and directions (which I loosely followed) at this website So thanks to Rae for letting people use her really cool pattern for free (my most favorite word!)
Lastly, here is a picture of a man playing the bagpipes in the parade today. He did an excellent job. I love bagpipe music. In case I haven't told anyone, I would like someone to play the bagpipes at my funeral. (I just wanted to have that documented in case something catastrophic occurs before I make time to create a proper will.)
Now I am off to read on the balcony. What am I reading you ask? A textbook EEEEWWWW!
Lauren :) 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a sewer! I'm so jealous - I want to sew but do not have the patience to learn to do it right. So every time I make something, it falls apart half way through the day. Bad news, when it's clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...