Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Bucket List

I was recently telling my friend about how much I hate Fall, but how I am going to make an effort to enjoy it more this year. She was kind enough to send me a bucket list she created just for me. How sweet. I'll try my best to do them all with a smile.



  1. Have a PSL from Starbucks once a week.
  2. Make a fall wreath.
  3. Decorate outside entry way. 
  4. Have mulling spice on the stove on Saturdays. 
  5. Make a scarecrow for the garden. 
  6. Sit outside in ski chairs and watch the leaves fall. Perhaps next to a fire.
  7. Go apple picking.
  8. Paint some pumpkins and bring them to work.
  9. Carve a pumpkin.
  10. Wear a Halloween costume to work if allowed. 
  11. Host a harvest party and bob for apples.
  12. Buy a new fall sweater.
  13. Plant an acorn.
  14. Buy fall riding boots.
  15. Do a corn maze with friends.
  16. Buy real apple cider.
  17. Make apple sauce.
  18. Go for a long drive leaf peeping.
  19. Make a leaf pile. 
  20. Hike a mountain and admire the pretty colors below.
Anything you think I should add?

What's your least favorite season? 

Lauren 

1 comment:

  1. We have some great cider donuts, corn mazes, and fall festivals down this way :) Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...