Today starts my summer vacation! Hurray. It's okay to be jealous of me. I purposely picked this career path based on 1. my love of working with children and 2. my love of summer vacation. Now that summer is finally here I have made a bucket list of things I'd love to do on my 63 days off. Here goes:
- See fireworks.
- Go to a wedding (or 2).
- Swim in a waterfall.
- Run in 6 different places.
- Eat donuts. Maybe even run to eat donuts.
- Get ice cream by the lake.
- Wear dresses and fancy shoes.
- Go on a fancy date.
- Have sleepovers in the basement when it's too hot.
- Play cribbage so much that I don't have to count on my fingers.
- Explore the woods, every inch of it, on our property.
- Catch fireflies.
MakeWatch things grow.
- Hike a 4,000 foot mountain.
- Make a new friend.
- Paint a picture.
- Read a book in one day.
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take the perfect family picture of all four of us.
- Enjoy every one of my 63 days off.
What's on your summer bucket list? I have a summer scrapbook that I bought and am planning to document these goals in it. We'll see how that goes.