Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Movie

I found a cool app online yesterday. It's called iSupr8. I like the old movie feel. The video is just random clips I took cut down to about 4 seconds and strung together in no particular order. Just a typical afternoon into evening for us. I have been sewing but that didn't seem interesting enough to film, then again unless you're as obsessed with my dogs and plants as I am then the whole video is nothing special. Just thought it was fun. I was thinking about adding music but I liked the birds singing, and leaves rustling too much to cover them over with a song. Please excuse the nail gun noise from our neighbors thought.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...