- Get married. Done
- Buy a new (to me) car.Yep
- Go somewhere I've never been. Did that lots.
- Keep running (I don't really have a distance goal this year, and I never really set time goals for myself, I just want to keep running even if it means running after a long day at work with a reflective vest and a headlamp.) Meh....sort of yes and sort of no.
- Host a party. Does a ski trip count? I kind of forgot about this one.
- Get better at my job/ keep learning. Depends on the day you ask.
- Call my friends more often. Oh shucks. I try.
- Visit my family. Yes. It's a good thing Charlie likes my family and I like his because we visit a lot.
- Keep saving money for a house. Yes but it's slow going.
- Start more traditions with Charlie.I think so, he probably doesn't remember them though.
- Be more comfortable doing things alone (eating out, going to the movies...yikes I break out in hives just thinking about it.) I went to one movie by myself, and ate alone at Panera twice, and I lived to tell about it!
- Visit at least 2 waterfalls I haven't been to yet. We went to lots of waterfalls.
- Go on a road trip. Road trips to weddings?
- Make new friends. Yes! Hi Liz! Hi Nick!
- Be nice and appreciative. I try.
- Research sewing machines and buy a new one (one that can make button holes). I did buy a new one. It was rather spur of the moment and I should have done more research but I do really like my Berninna. It can make button holes but I have yet to use that feature.
- Go on lots of mini adventures. There are a lot of things to explore in our area which has been fun.
- Hike mount Katahdin(and not complain once while doing it). Ooops. Hiked Kineo instead.
- Grow my hair long then cut it off. Yes! It nearly drove me crazy growing it long for the wedding, but now I am thinking about having long hair again.
- Practice my (forgotten) sign language skills. Oh no. I remember and use about 3 signs. Does watching "Switched at Birth" count?
- Sew clothes, with and without patterns. Kind of. I made a skirt recently, post coming soon. (Once I iron it.)
more.Meh. Why did I write that? I've been more active in looking for ideas or what to cook but not so much in cooking them. Cleaning up is my forte.
- Try my best to not talk negatively about people. Oh dear, I stink at that.
- Spend quality time with people I like. Yes. I think it's easy when you like the people you work with and live with your best friend.
- Be happy with my life. It's a pretty good one. Besides the impending doom of turning 26 I think I am doing an okay job at this.
Off to think of 26 things to do this year. But lastly, here is a picture I really like.