- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package pistachio pudding mix (instant)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350, and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix butter and sugar together until blended, then add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix a little bit.
- Add the package of pudding mix. Mix more. The flour and pudding mix should be just blended together, in other words, don't over mix the flour.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix just a bit more.
- Put spoonful sized balls on the baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Enjoy with a glass of ice cold milk or bring to a holiday party to impress your co-workers with your awesome baking skills.