- I went to a three day conference in Pittsburgh, PA. It was amazing. My brain is still full and buzzing with ideas and knowledge. If only all conferences were that good.
- It's now April Vacation, so I have a week off from school. I still have a pile of evaluations to write, hopefully those will get done on one of the rainy days ahead.
- Spring cleaning has kicked into high gear around here. I've been organizing, donating, and just plain throwing away trash left and right. I even tackled the bottom half of the closet...couldn't bear to throw away the bag of rice though....don't ask. I think I might make a pile of sewn items that I don't use anymore; purses, clutches, etc and see if anyone wants them. Would you be interested? Dad, you want a purse? No?
- Once the spring cleaning settles down and the evaluations write themselves I have several things I want to start sewing. The pile of potential projects is growing. Most even have patterns. Who would have guessed.
- Charlie got a job! Hurray! He even gets to coach track.
- Yesterday I shut Charlie's hand in the door and we spent the whole morning at the doctors. Nothing is broken, thankfully, just very bruised and bloody.
- We've started looking at houses, online, to buy. Haven't made the leap to actually looking at the houses in person. But later today we're meeting with a realtor *GASP*. We're just trying to get the feel for it. Hopefully she doesn't talk us into buying the house I've been eyeing online that was built in 1890 and is a "fixer-upper."
- Last but not least, we got a dog. Her name is Penny. We love her. She loves going for runs and hikes with us and loves the water. See pictures below of unbelievable cuteness.
That's all for now. I hope to be back later this week with some projects I've been working on.