Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Traditions


Last year I posted about how Charlie and I discussed traditions we wanted to carry on from our families or start when we were "older". I guess that a year later we are "older" and the traditions have begun.

Searching for the perfect tree in the freezing cold; saw in hand. 
White lights in the windows.  

Advent calendar to count down the days. 
 
Searching for locally crafted ornaments.

As well as a few homemade ones.

And the cookie cutter ornaments. 

Big retro light bulbs on the perfect tree.  

Now all we needs is a tree skirt. Maybe next year. Oh, and a roaring fire would be nice too, but I think that will have to wait until we move into our 1000 square foot home.


What traditions have you carried on or started this year? Whatever they are I hope you're enjoying them.

Lauren

p.s. I downloaded this cool program to make my pictures look like this. Try it out!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...