Saturday, June 5, 2010

I HAVE A JOB!!!

I want to scream it from a mountain top. And luckily the job is near the White Mountains so I will be able to!

For those inquiring minds the job is in the Newfound School District, in New Hampshire. I'll be working part time in an elementary school and the other part in a middle school. Both are within walking distance of each other. I am so excited.

The interview was the most interesting and best one I went on (of the three). I basically walked in and the superintendent said "tell me about yourself" and then offered me the job, then took me on a tour, then offered me the job again. It was very confidence boosting to say the least.

Charlie had the day off so we go to go together and after the interview we drove around the area and let me tell you it is beautiful there. It might have been the fact that I was happy to be offered a job and it was 75 degrees, sunny and there was not a cloud to be seen. But it was amazing. I could really see myself living there (in the middle of no where) for quite some time. It was also good to see Charlie feel so at home and happy. He has always said that he feels more at home in/ near the White Mountains than anywhere else. His enthusiasm about the job was really the icing on the cake.

Now we are looking for apartments, and I am dreaming about a second bedroom that I can turn into a guestroom/sewing room.

Hope all of your wishes come true!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. WHY DID I READ THIS THIS MORNING!!! I WISH I FOUND OUT IN PERSON! Let's pretend I didn't read this and you can tell me all about it in a couple hours!

    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! And glad that you'll be less than 2 hours away :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...