Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pandora

I have been meaning to tell the world about my new favorite website; Pandora. It's a music site where you can type in an artist or band that you like and then it will make a radio station that plays songs that are by that artist and others in the same genre. And you can give songs a thumbs up or down and it will figure out what you like and then play all music that is specially designed to be loved by you. I can never find a radio station that plays music that I like, so this is great, it's like it reads my mind. It is awesome. I love it!!!!
Goodnight!
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Grooveshark is where its at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog K. Also thanks for honking and waving and shouting at me today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...