Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Back...But Have Nothing to Show You

I just wanted to let everyone know that my midterms are over! Hurray! These will (hopefully) be my last midterms of my entire life, Triple Hurray! However, due to midterms I have no projects to show you. "Get it Together Tuesday" has been recently turned upside down; I took a babysitting job (hey I need some money to buy supplies for all these projects!) , Charlie has been getting Tuesday's off, and he strangely likes to hang out with me, and like I said midterm exams forced me to study. I had to restrain myself to not begin any new sewing projects...but that doesn't mean I didn't think about any projects, or find new blogs with awesome ideas. I found some cool tutorials, and also some great ideas for bigger projects. I promise sometime soon there will be more action on this blog.
Also on another note, my future (past August 2010) has been up in the air for quite some time. This has lead to some heated discussions between Charles and I. The other day Charlie said he had done some soul searching and decided that he would like to move up north to be near the White Mountains. He is thinking about going to school at Plymouth State University to get a masters in teaching, and working at a park or a ski mountain, or something like that. I am both relieved, and a bit sad. Relieved that I don't have to move (very) far away from my family and friends and a little sad that we won't be having the "western" adventure I had been dreaming about. Although moving anywhere new is an adventure, I guess I just have to redefine my thoughts about it. This is the plan for now, and I am quite pleased with it.
Have a great day everyone!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...