Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bridal Shower Apron

This weekend my cousin Liz had her bridal shower. It was very nice. I loved seeing everyone. Liz is seven months older than me and we spent a lot of time together as kids so I've known a lot of her friends for a long time and think of them as my friends too. Obviously for a shower gift I gave her an apron. It's my go to bridal shower present. 


I didn't use a pattern so it ended up taking a lot longer than it probably should have because I made silly mistakes. The ruffle at the bottom is a detail I really like.

I like the way it turned out and kind of wanted to keep it.

Next is the bachelorette party which I am super excited for.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...