Monday, January 20, 2014

MBMW Continued

This post is late, but better late than never right? I had fun challenging myself to wear made by me clothes the first week back from vacation so I did it again last week.

Monday:

Skirt: Simplicity 2226, that I made in 2012, and still love. I do wear this skirt quite a bit.
Shirt: Kohl's Lauren Conrad
Boots: Bass, fixed!

Tuesday:

Shirt: Ruby Top, blogged here. 
Belt + Pants: J Crew. The pants are more mustard and less yellow. Sorry for the blur, and the fact that my head is cut off. 

Wednesday: 

Skirt: Self made patten from 2010. As with the other skirt in this post, I wear this one a lot too.
Cardigan: Old Navy, Christmas present from my dad.
Boot: Bass, I wear them a lot.

Thursday:

Shirt: This is a terrible picture, but I did make the shirt. I think I made it before I even started blogging, so 2009. Yikes.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pants: I wore gray pants, but this picture shows me in my more frequent attire; long johns under sweatpants, which I wear to walk the dogs.

On Friday I wore jeans and an "ugly sweater" for ugly sweater day at school. I still have 7 items of clothing that I could wear that would fit MBMW qualifications, and the school dress code. I am just getting sick of photographing myself. It has been fun to use old clothes and come up with new outfits.

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...