Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekending: Hike

This morning we hiked to the top of Ragged Mountain in Danbury. We've been trying to decide if we should buy season passes to ski there this winter. The only time I've ever been was during a huge snow storm so I wanted to get a better feel for the mountain, and Penny of course joined us. 




Penny even found a large mud puddle to roll in.


What a great view for a mud puddle.






Every hike should be followed by a swim. 


More soon with what I've been sewing. If you really can't wait until then you can find cryptic pictures of my projects HERE, since I finally figured out how to link to my instagram photos. Warning, there are even more pictures of Penny than there are on this blog.

Lauren


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...