Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Something I Think is Cool and Want to Share

I am still training for the 21 mile race, sometimes it gets kind of boring and tiresome. But I recently found a website that makes me more excited about running. Dailymile.com is a site that you can keep track of your runs (or walks, or bikes). You can map your runs and find out exactly how long there are then put in your time and it will tell you your pace. The site also tells you how far you have gone in a week, how far you have gone since you began keeping track, and my favorite part, how many donuts you have burned. I love this site. I would recommend it to anyone who runs, bikes, walks, hikes, swims or does a combination of all of these.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...