- Cucumbers are my favorite vegetable. I would eat one everyday if I could.
- Apples are my favorite fruit. I do eat one (almost) everyday.
- Grocery shopping is my worst enemy.
- I know how to drive a fork truck.
- The only car accidents I have even been responsible for have happened in my driveway. (And there have been 3, and they were all my fault).
- I once rode on top of an elephant.
- Large amounts of birds make me queasy.
- the inside of red peppers.
- anything with lots of small holes (like bee hives...eww)
- yucky cuts/ people who are bleeding or have broken bones and thus floppy limbs.
Things I Think are Fun That Nobody Else Thinks are Fun:
- Reading manuals to things, but only things I don't actually own or need to put together. Not just manuals but brochures and directions to projects/ rubrics to assignments for classes I am not in. Weird I know.
- Dusting really dirty things to see how clean I can make them.
- Riding a bike with no hands. ( I think people think this is fun, but a lot of people I know can't to it).
- Doing monotonous tasks such as: folding lots of letters, putting stamps on 10,000 envelopes, sorting lots of things by color or size or the recycling code on the bottom.
- loud gum chewers.
- anyone wearing windpants
- the news.
Stuff That Makes me Sad but Really Shouldn't:
- Any old person who I do not know. Mostly because I make up stories about them in my head, and the stories are always sad.
- When people lose on Jeopardy, especially people who I think should really win or who have had hard lives and faced great adversity. Like that one guy who was blind.
- sometimes when my teachers have nice relaxing voices I try my hardest to listen to them but their voices make the back of my brain go fuzzy and I can't pay any attention.
- this seems the be the most common time for them to call on my to answer a question.
- sometimes I sit funny and my foot/leg falls asleep and I don't realize it until class is over and I get up and then fall down.
Stuff that Crushes my Soul:
- When people say "He's autistic" instead of "He has autism" or say the r word.
- Seeing dead animals.
- The time I killed a turtle, and anytime I think about that time I killed a turtle.
- I am ticklish, like pee your pants laughing ticklish.
I think that is enough new information for one night. Did you learn anything new about me? I hope so.