Monday, March 11, 2013

Apron: V 8.0

Charlie's cousin is getting married in May and his fiance, my soon to be cousin in law, had a bridal shower this weekend. I was not able to go (I have not mastered the being in two places at once thing just yet) but I sent a homemade apron to the party for her to open. 


I might be biased, but I think it's pretty cute. The main fabric is Denyse Schmidt, one of my favorites, and then I added some light blue polka dots and white ric rac for extra pizzaz.

Every apron needs a pocket. What do people keep in apron pockets anyways? Extra flour? A pinch of sugar? A wooden spoon? I just added a pocket because I think they look cute.

I want to start expanding my repertoire in terms of the top of the aprons I make. I'm getting better at the finishing, but would like to try something else.

The hardest part about adding the tags is remembering to actually add it.

I think she likes it.

Okay. That's all. More tomorrow about where I was when I couldn't be at the bridal shower. 

Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...