Friday, April 15, 2011

Wedding Talk

I had hoped to not turn this into a wedding blog with the upcoming nuptials. However, it seems that with the exception of hand quilting I have not been sewing much and instead have been doing lot of wedding stuff.

As you can imagine, being the blog lover that I am I have started reading, or more accurately looking at pictures, from lots of wedding blogs.  Here is a list of wedding blogs I have recently become addicted to. Don't be surprised if you see many of the ideas used in our wedding.

Ruffled
Wedding Chicks
Style Me Pretty
Real Maine Weddings

I am already trying to bookmark house building blogs and websites so I don't go into total blog withdrawal after July 16th.

Lastly, since I am into shamelessly promoting my insanely talented friends. Here is a picture of the save the dates we sent out.

Our new friend Karina designed them. She's a graphic designer, and a fantastic one at that. She said she wanted to do our wedding invites etc, I sent her every picture I could find of invites and save the dates from above mentioned blogs, we e-mailed about 100 times and this is the final product. I couldn't be more thrilled with them, and am very appreciative of all of the hard work Karina put into them. You should check out her website if you're in the market for anything graphic design related. She also is a miracle worker when it comes to home design, and refinishing old furniture. Her peacock inspired dinning room is to die for.

That's all for wedding nonsense.

I'll be back sometime with some sewing projects.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...