Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things I Have Been Doing That Don't Involve Sewing

  1. Studying.
  2. Applying for jobs.
  3. Having job interviews.
  4. Being offered a job.
  5. Contemplating job offer.
  6. Rejecting job offer.
  7. Studying.
  8. Reading (I just read this book, it was very good, but sad.)
  9. Giving wicked good therapy.
  10. Applying to more jobs.
  11. Driving all over the state of NH doing evaluations (okay, I only drive to Plaistow once a week, but it seems like a lot.)
  12. Having a beer on the porch, but then feeling bad about all the time I am wasting.
  13. Going to class on the weekends.
  14. Running, and not just a little, I've been running A LOT!
These are my 14 reasons for not having anything for last weeks Sew N Tell, or probably this weeks, and also why I haven't posted anything in over 2 weeks. I promise sometime soon I will have something to share, just stick with me while I try to keep my head above water.

Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. I need to make one of these too! I havnt posted since the last week in march!! I have been slacking in the blogisphere but not in the studysphere? haha does that make sense?!

    At least your applying and job searching i dont even have time for that right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...