I screamed, Charlie came to my rescue and after telling him where said spider was hiding (readying itself to strike and kill me) he crushed it multiple times until it died while I screeched and cried into my sweatshirt hood.
He has since escorted me upstairs, I now lie in bed, my heart still racing after my near death encounter. Here is a short list of things I will never see again because I am much too paralyzed by fear to ever enter the basement.
- Four sewing machines
- My Mac air computer
- One nearly finished Halloween costume, I'm sorry Liz.
- Seven scrapbooks.
- One almost finished shirt, for myself.
- One 1/4 done tale runner, festive fall colors.
- One brand new framed piece of "art" that I was going to show you all.
- My beloved mannequin, who knows how many spiders the size of Arkansas have assaulted her.
That's all I can think of in my weakened state. I shall retire now, I fear I will not sleep tonight, and if I do my dreams will be filed with spiders and other unpleasant insects. Unfortunately tomorrow is picture day at school, I shall be forever immortalized in the yearbook as the young SLP with severe bags under her eye and an intense fear of spiders.
Yours truly, Lauren